Ever just want to leave it all behind, even for just a weekend and hang out with the girls? Well have I got some Grey't Ideas for you to getaway for the weekend and have some fun in Grey Highlands! My ladies weekend is an annual event that I always look forward to and so do my friends. Faces have changed over the years but the fun is always welcome. Check out this Grey't Ladies Weekend itinerary:
- Arrive at the Treehouse Bed & Breakfast to settle in with drinks & snacks. www.thetreehousebb.ca
- Breakfast at The Treehouse Bed & Breakfast
- Enjoy the Flesherton Farmer’s Market for local crops, food, fun, arts & crafts.
- Discover the creative forces at the ARTSONTEN Gallery & Boutique, including the amazing Cuckoo Valley Garden.
- Time for a manicure appointment at Markdale Nails & Spa.
- Shop for that one of a kind treasure at Classic Consignment where you will find antiques, arts, crafts and so much more.
- Enjoy lunch at the old fire hall that is now Fire & Ice Restaurant.
- Hike at Old Baldy to take in the spectacular view of the Beaver Valley.
- Experience the harvest at Beaver Valley Orchard & Cidery with a tasting & an artisan cheese platter.
- Enjoy local culinary creations with dinner at The Flying Chestnut Kitchen.
Breakfast is served at The Treehouse Bed & Breakfast
The Flesherton Farmer's Market
ARTSONTEN Gallery & Boutique and Cuckoo Garden in Flesherton
The food is always delicious at Fire & Ice
Classic Consignment is like walking into a treasure box!
The Flying Chestnut Kitchen is amazing...be sure to make reservations!
- Follow The Art Map Open Studio Weekend and visit the many art studios in Eugenia and Kimberley.
- Visit the alpacas at Kickin’ Back Alpaca Ranch and shop their alpaca boutique.
- Lunch at the Bicycle Café, offering an eclectic menu and décor.
- Enjoy a shopping experience at The Rusty Star in Maxwell where we will find hand crafted Mennonite furniture and fabulous home décor.
- Continue our shopping trip at Home Accents Emporium in Feversham.
- Back to the Treehouse Bed & Breakfast to pack up & head back to those husbands and kids
Kickin' Back Alpaca Ranch is an amazing place to visit
The Bicycle Cafe is such a great place to gather with friends.
The Rusty Star in Maxwell